Saturday, November 15, 2008

Puppy Cam - watch Dogs Sleep



My sister said I had to post this puppy cam. But as the embed code is broken, to see it you need to go to the link I've posted in the comments (I'm having some technical difficulties)

It is a live video cam of six Shiba Inu puppies who spend 90% of their time sleeping. At first I thought this was ridiculously silly. And I kind of dismissed it as evidence that people will watch just about anything. But as it's been playing in the background, I find myself going back again and again to see what the puppies are doing. And everytime there's a bark in the background, my dogs bark back.

Judging by all the internet chatter on this, it has gotten almost as much attention as Sarah Palin's shopping spree.

I do want to see what happens when they get bigger. It might get more interesting.


1 comment:

Toni Lee said...

Here is the web site link - I'm have some technical problems figuring out this link thing...
http://www.ustream.tv/videoplayerpopup/channel/317016

 
Add to Technorati Favorites